Push Notifications are brief messages sent to mobile devices using the "Notifications" function of the device OS.
These are not available as text messages or emails.
The website for most news broadcast stations offers an "email preferences" option in a user's profile where email messages can be sent to users, which operates much the same way.
If you want to change the email address you previously registered on a mobile device:
- You can simply uninstall the app.
- Then re-install the app.
- Then "re-register" the new email address
- "Re-select" the Notifications you would like to receive.
- As a result of OS updates, you may need to change the settings of your device / OS to "Allow Notifications". This may be a "General" setting, and may require specific application authorization as well.
- This condition may be especially frequent if you are using a "beta" version of an OS that has not been fully released yet.
- <Click> here for detailed instructions for iOS systems.
- <Click> here for detailed instructions for Android systems.